Sunday, July 18, 2010

New addiction

First it was to get a red smoking netbook that i dont need because i already have a redilicioud laptop that still serves me well. But the urge was so great that i bought it almost instantenously.
Sold it online 1 week later at a much lower price. That is what happened when you don't think.

Then, comes the influence from my close friend that as ladies, we should really start 'taking care' of ourselves. So, there comes a whole loads of stuffs from BodyShop (mind you these things dont come cheap) and various which covers the whole range of bodycare products that i am dead sure i wont use, but still buy anyway. 3 months later ,the items are all still very much lonely lying on my drawer.

After which, came one of my most complex, heavy, long term, addiction ever. Something that will keep me committed, ground to the floor for many years to come. Enrolling on my MBA.
I wanted to do it so badly that i pushed my application through despite the application date being closed. Life has changed since. Going for classes after a long, tiring, challenging and mind exhausting day at work really takes a whole lot of discipline and perseverance from my end. I wont lie, i admit the thought of just quitting crossed my mind more than once. But i know i'll make it. How i know? I just do. Thats what you do when you take that leap of faith. You persevere.

Now, the reason of this post in the first place.. Introducing my latest addiction- hitting the gym.
I was already thinking about enrolling in Celebrity Fitness but now, now now, we shouldn;t get over excited rite? We've learned our lessons rite? So this time I'll take it easy. Start from the office gym first. But before that, i'll need to get my gears ready. *GRINS* Keep you guys posted of the 'damage' later. Going out now!




1 comment:

Kent 阿健 said...

start with the opis gym sound like a good idea to me.. @@