Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Post

Bonjour! (Hello in French)
this is my 2nd attempt at bela-ing a blog. my first blog had a short-but-well-lived life.. ^^
this time around, i reli reli hope to maintain it! okla.. will put it in my 2008 resolution liao.
well.. i woke up this morning at 9 plus ( woke up early despite knowing am skipping lecture at 10) went on9 n wala~ saw ah joo's blog... n it suddenly strucked me that i feel like having 1 too! *hehe* so.. credits to ah joo for inspiring me unknowingly..
for days n weeks n yrs to come.. i'll (hopefuly) keep this blog as alive & updated as possible!
Y3 s2 is RELI taking a toll at my health condition. been down for a week. but am gud now. life was hectic for the past few weeks(mid terms, presentations, assi n all..).. but its beginning to slow down now.
my thesis presentation is on AUG 18!! (gosh*) wish me luck! after this.. can finally phew*.. n take some deserving break time. hehe.. in case ur curious bout wut i did during my 1 week K.O time.. these are the breakdown of my "activities"..

-went bac to pj on Fri.. k.o till u gimme "bao yu" also will taste like tissue to me.. c doc.. got myself a lovely injection as a souvenir.

-sleep, rest, astro ( watched practically every programme till astro ria oso i tak lepaskannya..)

- went to sjmc cuz my condition got worse.. waited for hrs.. n see this Dr.C (not gonna name him here, after kena sue n u hv to visit me in jail) turned out.. dat we saw the wrong doc.. n this Dr.C referred me to another doc. he din do anything.. the whole process took just a miserable 3 minute n guess wut??!!! he got the cheek to charge us RM147!! thats money gone down the drain for ntg.. it made me think that are doctors nowdays reli into saving lives or are they simply into making cold heartless cash? taking advantage of sick ppl who r not in their means to defend themselves. if he had say sorry, this is not my area but ill refer u to another doc more specialize in this (n charge me a little) i would say he's an honest and good doctor! but RM 147? .. u be my judge..

- went to clinic for the 3rd time.. =.=" y is this happening.. only got better after my fourth visit n another souvenir injection. had high fever for days, throat infection, couple of other infections, was suspected for dengue, went in n out of clinics, ran blood test etc.. all in all.. its been a rough week. am glad to still be here.

-finally replied sms-es.. tq all for sms-ing me... sorry for replying late.. but I'M OK NOWWW~~~~~~~~ wheee..... damn happy! it reli felt good to be healthy. muacks! hugs! tq for all ur sms-es, hugs, get well wishes, jokes to make me happy, tq to my group for backing me up for presentations that i hv missed, & HUGGSSSS u guys sms-es did make me feel better!

- recovering.. mum bought this korean series "Lovers in Prague". i spend my remainding days watching it n watching it non-stop. so ... mum & daughter end up glue-stick to the korean movie. bro wanna watch other programme? CANNOT! haha... btw.. this show is superbly damn nice.. its gonna be aired soon on AEC every Mon-Fri at 9pm i tink.. hehe (promo a bit ma)
i rate this series 9/10!!!! loved it! finished the whole series in just 3 days!! hehe.. so.. dun miss it!

- havent been on9 for sometime.. for those who reliazed my dissappearance (hehe).. now u know wut happened... =)

dats about all i did.. not much.. but.. okla hor... ^^.. am back in sg long now.. life resume back to normal. =)

its nearly 1pm now.. have TB tutorial at 2pm.. will go this time (hehe)...

au revoir n dun miss me too much ya~ haha...

ps: the writer apologize for any grammar error n the inconsistent mixture of spanish n french expressions.. the writer felt that it looked sophisticated (hehe*) .

ps1: the writer tried uploading more pics but kanasai! all pics din turned out the way its supposed to. either streched too big or too small.. =.=" . the writer will seeks more professional bloggers pertaining this matter.

ps2: the writer dunnoe why.. but seem to find it hard to stop typing n end the post short n sweet.. the writer was eek...! wei! hey!! ( carried away from the computer.....)

2 comments:

WeeN said...

Welcome aboard (again?) to the blogging world!

Have fun!

XP

SaraLiew said...

tq weenie!!

u'll be seeing me around veli often ^^

huggiess~

:x