Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hello vain :)

I'm over at JB this weekend! :D I heart this place, it feels right.
But if there's only 1 bit that i'm finding it hard to adjust to is.... everybody here freaking speaks chinese!! sigh... well, its the 2nd day, and i still thought that i am managing it just fine with my broken mandarin until this afternoon.

warning---> vain pictures ahead.




All i intended to was to get a trim. But with my broken mandarin, i accidentally, unconsciously, unwillingly somehow agreed to cut my hair this short instead. oh well, at least Mr.Chan likes it, and he better not be layan-ing me only! =.="

The hairstylist was a sweet heart, but me and him? can really not communicate. The whole conversation that took place was him speaking really fast in chinese and with me nodding my head, with the few occasional uh huhs & okays. shy* no wonder before he start to cut he asked me, "are you sure you wanna do this? how long it took you to keep until this length?" fml- i should have seen all the signs... T.T kns.

So there you go, new look for the year. gotta run now, its about time to drive down to Sutera Mall to pick him up! :D



1 comment:

KIM said...

Like n Love ur new hairstyle!!!
damn 9 "IN" lor!!! =D