Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Now and forever

I always wanted to write a post about us, but never really gotten to it because i was always looking for the right words, the right feeling or the right moment. But then i realized that there will never be a right moment. It will be right, when i feel it is. And tonight, as i am listening to you broadcasting on air, playing all my favourite songs, my heart almost melted- faster than an ice cream cone.

There's this old photo of us posted on facebook a couple of days back. How different we were back then. Our days usually involved you teasing me or us quarelling. Our typical conversation of us :

Example 1:
Kent: Wow, i had this really good food the other day...
Me: Half expecting him to offer to bring me there...
Kent: You know what? *i'm half expecting at the other end*.. I should probably blog about this! :D

Example 2:
While in the car, on the way to UTAR PJ..
Me: Ooh!! My favourite song is on air! Pls dont change the station now..
Kent: Really? You really like it?
Me: (Oblivious to what is about to happen) Yes... I love it!
Kent: Okay, we're changing it then! :D

Thats how it used to be..

But looking at us now. 4 years later, we're the same person as we were 4 years back. You were my best friend now as much as you were back then. I love you so much that it spills over. I think i can love you so much that in many years to come, i would still have so much leftover. When i needed to tell someone the good and bad things that happened to me in a given day, you're the first person i think about. I draw strength from you as you are as solid as a rock, your calm judgements and your ability to peel every situation layer by layer and analyse it thoroughly. I admire your quick thinking and your ability to click with almost every new people you meet. When we are together, everything feels right in place and i feel safe- almost to a point that i feel i have no worries or burden. The peaceful feeling that i was so hungry for all the while is finally here for my taking. You inspire me daily and you push me forward. You keep telling me i can achieve more than what i have today, and i believe you. You always put my happiness in front of your own. Sometimes i quietly wonder what have i done right to deserve you? I am alot of things. But i am not alot of things either. I am not as patience, sensitive or caring as i think i should be. Most times, you are much more sensitive towards things and caring than i could ever be. But with you by my side, i know things will only get better. I love you dear, and i look forward to more days spend together with you.


No comments: