Sunday, January 20, 2008

just some ramblings.

I drank the biggest coconut ever tonight. >.<"

it was so big, its even bigger than my head! heck,its even bigger than kenny sia's. Teehehe...

Felt so full that i almost felt like vomitting. But ididnt , of cuz. And now.. im hungry. >.<' BUt everythings good, cuz.. im expecting some very delicious green curry coming my way... hehe

It feels so relaxing tonight that it suddenly occur to me that i have not made any resolutions for 2008! So here goes... My resolution for 2008 is ....to not make any resolutions!! Hah!

Never will i revert back to that young innocent girl attentively making all her resolutions, promising herself that she will fulfill every of it, but end up forgetting about it one week or so later. hehe. I dont want to succumb myself into futilely making all those resolutions that i know i will never keep. >.<"

So, lets just say that my resolution for 2008 = none.
I'll just do what i would normally do, but double the effort. =)

Talking bout 2008.. many things seem to be happening. How could we not remember the big bang scandal that surprised us early of the year, the kidnap of little Sharlinie (i hope they find her soon and that she's alright and not harmed and the bloody culprit behind this whole thing get caught and face his much deserved punishment) my heart goes to her family members. May they stay strong during this very trying time. And how could we ignore the front page story that seem to grace (or disgrace) our nation. How could it be that our once chief judge could indeed have the possibility of being corrupted? I just could not accept someone from that level could be involved. i find myself losing faith with my own country. ( i dont want to.) How could it be that small childrens could not go to playgrounds due to fear that they might get kidnap and to have cameras installed nearby? It is just so wrong in so many levels. Why is it that we no longer feel safe just taking a short walk to our neighbours' place without having to fear that we will not get rob by some snatch thieves or risk getting some parang welding fella shoving their parangs on our throats? Why is it that cars get stolen so easily? At the end of the day, the question is, How could we not feel safe in our own country?

Enough said. Or should i say i dont know what else to say.

Some things just never change.

No comments: