Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Randomly random..

Everything is about money nowadays.

You want an education, you need money. When you are enrolled and studying, you need money. When you completed it, you need money too.

I just got the convo letter yesterday, and i shocked my eyeballs out when i read that i need to pay rm498! although rm 200 is refundable.. but stil... >.<
I try not to think about it.. How am i going to survive.. payment for convo, booking payment for car (yes, yours truly is thinking of buying a car), family, flowers and teddies for convo (hehe) , omggggg... whoever tell me that after working i'll be financially independent enough to buy stuffs i like .. come here and let me strangle you! Working does not provide you with extra cash. No.
Feel so broke suddenly.. ><

Anyway, as i was saying, convo is near.. so letme tell you guys what is favourable to yours truly. hehe.. alot of nice looking flowers(preferably carnation, sunflower or roses), cute teddies, piggies also can.. gifts would be so nice.. eeh.. oops.. terperasan me.. later that day all i get is some miserable stalk of dried up leaves... so.. yes, i am expecting flowers and teddies .. hahaha... i know.. beh tahan me right..? i cant tahan myself either.. ^^
*blush*


I think im getting older by the minute. Visible wrinkle lines are beginning to show.. I worry too much. Soome stuffs are worth worrying, but some are just plain extras. Cant help it either way. Too personal to have it mentioned here. But my mind is messed. Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon enough. *Toes crossed*


I know its a random jumbled up post today cuz i'm basically just typing whatever that comes to mind. So, pardon me. I would love to continue blogging me but.. the time forbids me to. Its 9.46 already and i'm close to bed. Working 6am-2.30pm has its pros and cons. One thing is although you are working the same amount of hours like others, but going home earlier than them somehow makes you feel as if you are working shorter hours. haha.. psychology i tell you..

But it does have its cons.. Like when you wake up early in the morning and go to work at 5.45am, normal people are basically just waking up from their sweet sweet dreams and some might be happily dreaming away still! And imagine to have your normal cycle all set up once again because now your "lunch" break is at 9am? ehehe.. bt after work you will more time to do your own stuffs.. and when you come as early as i do, you can kiss the traffic jam goodbye! ehehe.. pros and cons la..


Whatever it is, life is full of twists and turns. Sometimes i feel so in control of it , but there are times too that i just lose it.


Regardless of anything, i'm those who keep this "i aint givin up without a fight" mentality in my very own tempurung/kepala otak aku. hehe
Thats all for tonight.. till then, goodnightO!
And rmb the flowers... :P





No comments: