Friday, February 22, 2008

Mou tak chui lui yan ar... hehe

Lately i'm beginning to think that my friends are weird. Either that, or i am.

Letme see, okay firstly they start calling me Blonde or Australian girl.. which annoys the gila monster out of me.. cuz for one, i did not dye my hair blonde and secondly, as far as i rmb.. i was born a Malaysian. Either they are right, or i was so blur into not realizing that i got swap during birth to some Australian couple. Makes me wonder..

Eh people.. i'm just working at Australian time, and dealing with Australian people.. but deep down this achy breaky heart lies a true Malaysian ok! My hair is still black and no, i have not lose my Malaysian slang. >.<" I'm still this very Malaysian girl who enjoys her Manglish and the consistent use of lah, wor, ya lo.. why leh.. kinda stuff and i dont plan to gv it away.. So.. if i ever hear 1 more word about Blonde again.. i'm gonna cook you guys alive. Literally. hehe..

In another totally unrelated note, i felt some sense of accomplishment cuz these few days Mr Kent stopped harassing my blog. And i guess it was bcuz of the msg i left him in my chat box hehe.. So i'm relatively proud that i managed to scare him away! *pats self* bangga nyer..

What not to be scared, this crazy fella always have the tendency to leave comments or msgs that are intentionally crafted to drive me crazy! I once received his comment that was so long.. heck, he is like writing his blog.. in my own blog! >.<" beh tahan ooo... And shud u ever wonder who came up with the Blonde thingy.. look no further.. he likes driving me mad. i noe. You take pleasure in the expense of my pain. But as i was saying.. i managed to keep him under control..
Cuz these few days he has been very well behaved. *pats his shoulder* hehe.. Keep it up buddy!
*shows two thumbs up*

Should he ever remain this way, u guys will know that i managed to tame the beast down.
But if he ever makes a comeback..... *curls fist*

p/s: Mr kent, my next possible entry may or may not be about a crush that my very good friend who once happened to be my boss and a student rep had. Whether it comes out or not.. depends pretty much on what he does. *hehe*

not very subtle was i..?

No comments: