Friday, November 30, 2007

blog designer wannabe. take 2.

u noe wut? i'm wondering where this sudden blog-ga-frenzy came from.


3 postings in a day? update of layouts each time? man.. shud i start to worry? its.. so .. so unlike me. But anyways, i happen to lurve my blog's new hairdo (yep, thats wut i call it).


Pon and Zi, they r so cuteee i could almost eat them! (haha, just kidding.. relax.. pon and zi's hardcore fans..) For those who dun reli know who they are.. Pon and Zi are these two little very cute emo creatures. one is blue the other is yellow. i got one of them featured in my blog.. the one with the *smootch smootch* I cant differentiate which is pon and which is zi so.. lets just call mine ponzi. ^^ Cute arent they. I f u tell me u cud resist them.. u r so not my friend. (haha kidding.. kiddign.) But like them will you. seriously.


oKLA.. i think i shall not make any changes to my blog for the time being.. cuz i realize that all of a sudden i keep changing n changing them,. if i could, which i knew i would, i might even change it every hour or so! >.<>for the moment. But.. a fren of mine mentioned its too white... hmm.. shall i....? haha just kidding!


Erm.. if u've bear with me and read till this stage. ok ok! fine! i admit!I'm bored tonight. or should i say i was bored the whole day~ *blush* *blush*
Enuf of crapping d. Off i go... whispers to herself--->time to change friendster layout.... hehe..


2 comments:

Kent 阿健 said...

3 post in a day huh~
But isn't the 2nd one a bit... erm... a bit erm... hehe

SaraLiew said...

*sobs*

critic-ker u..