Thursday, November 29, 2007

emo nyer.......

sitting in front of my pc.. at one of the many usual nights i have in my cozy flora green condo.
*sigh* now how many more of these nights will i still have to enjoy? tomoro is the last day of uni life. not exactly last as we stil hv our study weeks n exams.. but wut i mean is that i will no longer attend tutorials and classes and lectures etc.. it didnt occur to me that everything is reli coming to an end up till toay when i suddenly realize my friends' msn nics.. most of those who is like me , graduatin soon.. spoke of how much they will miss it and the last of everything and all. not to mention friends who sms me asking how i feel now that it is the last week. haiz* thanks guys for bringing out the emo-side of me. I tot i was ok, but i guess am not.

It just occur to me that i will no longer nd to drag myself to lectures or tutorials. no more assignments. no more being so care free that wenever we feel like goin out or to the movies v can do so. more of formal wears and lesser casual clothes. more responsibilities and lesser i-do-wut-i want-when- i-want-to. i cant like hey,dont feel like goin class today.. so dun go lor.. working just aint gonna accomodate that. n i guess no mroe living under the safe and warm umbrella of protection from the family.. and out to the "wilderness". dun feel quite ready to face all that and i guess many in the same position as i feel the same. so i guess the feeling is mutual.

I'm really goin to miss this place alot. I can imagine me coming back here every once in a while.. jus to breathe the air. When i left KTAR 2 years back.. i did the same. I go back whwenver possible.. drive tru the usual place i used to go, walk along the streets my friends and i used to walk, go back to the same stall we so often hang around.. but it didnt feel the same. Maybe cuz i knew that i dun belong there anymore. So, the first few months i went back more often, and as time goes by, the visits become fewer.. and fewer. But whenever i go back to Setapak, a certain feeling of familiarness and fondness still embrace me. and whenever i see those KTAR students .. i feel like one of them. So i guess.. when i leave UTAR, i will feel the same too. haiz* Am not ready to go~`

Everythins about to change. Haiz. I will miss all the great people. All my hangout buddies. wACKY Classmates. SRC. Everything. Some might go back to hometown. So, how am i gonna c u guys anymore?? *sobs* So i hope more will find work in KL la okie.. Dun go too far~ ^^
All the memories, all the friendships, ... i duwan to let go. T.T

hAIZ.. writ till here.. i suddenly dun feel like writing anymore. Words just aint enuf to fully xpress how i feel deep inside. But never forget that i do care.

Hugs. This might be one of the last blog posting i do in Sg Long Flora Green Condo Block C 12 Floor.

i feel like crying. damn. i'm weak.

No comments: