Friday, November 30, 2007

blog designer wannabe.

i'm back! i noe wut i say my bout last blog postings and all.. but hey.. i'm back at pj.. so its not reli counted.

so.. back to the reason of this posting.. wey wey people.. noticed anything different? ... or u dont notice anything different? okies.. okies.. i give in. i bee-yoo-ti-fied my blogggg~ like it?


i heart it so! i totally luv those cute little polar bears.. so white.. so huggable.. n i love this new set of smilies i got. suddenly feel so pro.. i learn it all by myself kay.. so totally lurve how my blog looks now.. wut do u think?


what got me into changing the appearance of my blog was that i find it rather dull .. after facing it for so long.. and i came across some articles that said that smilies r supposed to make the blog readers smile wen they read ur blog. like they get to noe how u feel.. so guys, feeling happier already?
anyway, i'm back to pj for the weekend.. but will come back to sg long on sunday. study weeks are usually spent in sg long as.. theres just too much distraction i.e the tv astro is like practically calling my name. i swear its truee~ plus, i wanna spend more time there.. bau bau sikit the sg long smell.. eat more of the food.. walk more tru de sands.. u noe wut i mean.
my exam schedule is on 12, 14 and 19. so .. i guess i should start preparing now. i intend to remain in first class, and i really hope i will. *toes and fingers crossed* so i guess i'll start preparing my schedule.. i wanna mk it flat this time around.
my interview wit BDO turn out fine the other day. tq to those who wished me luck. i guess it really works! =) if everything goes well, i will start work on the 2nd of January. i noe.. abit like very de early.. but its ok. the early bird catches de biggie worm (hopefully).. but actually i just wanted to start early cuz i noe i need to work very very hard. ppl put in 100% i will nd to give 201% just to be the same or better than them! so... cheers to the marketing gal venturing into the accounting world! (yes.. i noe.. its not exactly my field, so sue me )


i also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me and encouraged me all the while especially SW for driving me to all my interviews and waited long hours for me. u saw me tru thick and thin.. all my muka gelabah and nervous all u see ady.

And also to Ah Joo, tq very very much for everything u have done. ur reli very very--->


Dats all for now.. am sleepy. will continue later.. if i got anything interesting to post about. for now.. enjoy my blog's new look k? *bangga nyer*
MUAKS!

















1 comment:

Eddie Lim said...

haha....congrats that u get the job...this mean we can meet again in the office....wahahaha..