Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the end of a beginning of and end.

Its been a while since i last wrote anything. Dun get me wrong.. i have yet to given up on my blog. Just that many things are running tru my mind.. i tried to plan, an d whenever i thought i got it all figured out... new things emerged and the plan goes haywire yet again. and again.

Week 7 of the last semester. The last of the very last. I still remember the first time i reach here. Din like it. BUt now, after 2 years. I heart it so. Learn so many new things, gain so much experience, things that i might not have gotten had i choose the other path and met so many great ppl. Some of whom hv already become like peanut butter and jelly in my life. I dun want my uni life to end, but end is inevitable. So cheers for a new beginning? maybe. talking bout new beginning.....

i'm talking a bold step out of my normal path. thankyou to those who ask me to step back to my original path, u guys make me realize that i reli want this path cuz im strong enuff to not being influenced by the words said. and thank you to those who have encouraged me. Thank you for believing in me. it reli fuel me up. the fire is burningg~~ as u can see.. ^^ thank you to those who hv helped me and guide me and shared alot of ur opinions and thoughts, i reli appreciate it. no matter i get it or not, u can expect a meal from me. =)

so off i go to get ready b4 3pm. the time has come. the long wait of 6 days since i last received the call. shud i say some magic words to further incrase my chances?? err.. how bout mani mani hom??? not quite right.. em... aza aza fighting! uish.. thats korean. i guess a simply do my very best will do.

Its not easy to taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line. As such, a door is open for me, I go in and i'm faced with hundreds of closed doors. BUt whenever the world says "Give Up" I could almost hear Hope saying " Try it one more time".

No comments: