Monday, March 03, 2008

What 3rd of March brings you....

You know you're really occupied when you missed reading kenny sia's blog for onw whole week.
I know... crazy right..??

Kennysia.com is like my fav blog to read. Its hilarious, witty, of substance and of cuz the daily dose of sarcasm. I just love it to bits.

Timothy tiah's blog.. well.. the co founder of Nuffnang's is a good read as well...

Ahhh... all is well when there's good blogs to read .. I simply enjoy it .. in fact i <3>

Imagine.. me coming back from home after work at 2pm.. finish up my stuff.. lie on my very comfy bed with my laptop in front of me.. chatting and browsing tru good blogs.. sipping my cold drink.. n eventually fall asleep.. haha.. well.. that is heaven i tell you.. don't get to do it very often.. but i savour the moment every chance i get... <3

Plus, Amanda borrowed me her hard disk the otehr day where i copied all her super nice series.. Little Britain ..omg! The 70's Show.. omgomg!.. all the super cun movies.. Ahh... me is very happy... : )

I think i lead a rather balanced life now.. well.. for one... i sleep and wake up early.. I work very hard at work.. and when i'm home.. i relaxxxxx to the max as well.. i eat rather little now.. cuz i have yet to get use to having my lunch at 9 or 10am.. >.<" so.. i tink im losing some weight.... which is good.. and my emotions are well.. when im upset.. im really upset.. and when im happy.. i do seriously feel happy. Am i making any sense here..? anyways.. what im trying to say is that i feel like im getting a well balanced mixture of both worlds. The good and the bad. Cz... last time.. i have this weird feeling behind the back of my head that when things are too good to be true, they prolly are.. and when things are bad.. they tend to hang around longer in my life...
But now... they r both present.. a mixture.. which i find it rather pleasing.. cuz.. u dont get too happy or too sad. u get what economics call it an equilibrium state .. haha.. if u tink im not making any sense here.. you are probably right. :P

Anyway, where was i? aww god.. my attention span lately is running low... oh.. ya.. what i wanted to say was i bought this pair of cons last 2 weeks that is supposed to make my eyes bigger.. n of cuz to make me look abit prettier cuz i dun fee l pretty when im wearing the specs. haha... its called whimsical brown.. and by no means did it make my eyes bigger! *geram* in fact.. nobody even realised i wore contacts.. obviously the claim that it will make one's eyes bigger is no longer applicable.. its from Freshkon anyway..
BUt ... shrugs... well.. at least i dont have to wear specs that often.. hehe.. But i only bought 2 months supply anyway.. just to try out... So.. by the time 2 months up.. u guessed it right.. im not purchasing it again. N-o.

It 3rd of March.. Countdown to 8 of March shall begin soon i gues..... ehhehe
Have you guys registered? hehe i did!! Did i sound excited? Well, if you think i did.. you think it wrong..
I woulnt say im very excited.. but hey i cant say im not either cuz its yours truly 1st time voting experience k!!
Im not gonna go into long posts about elections stuff and all..cuz.. well.. im not really into politics.
In the end of the day.. it doesnt matter who wins.. so long the one who did will fulfill their promises.. and take care of us peanuts.. Some say vote for the person, not the party.. some say the opposite...
I dunno about you.. but i have already got a pretty good picture on who i'm voting this time around.. But.. i shall not have it mentioned in here. All i can say is.. its not gonna be blue this time around..

So ppl, place your vote this coming 8 MARCH 2008!!! dO YOUR PART YOUNG VOTERS!... hehe..
dont miss the chance to have a say over your country... (part of en mi mundo por mis ojos community service effort..) heck.. wth.

p/s: yours truly is very happy cuz her voting center is sooooo near her home.. hehe.. wanna check? yeah.. you should... http://daftarj.spr.gov.my/daftarbi.asp


3 comments:

Eddie Lim said...

vote wisely...haha

nice to hear u enjoy ur life....

so keep on enjoy...u might not know what ur next task...hehe

Kent 阿健 said...

A community message in your blog. Hmmm... Not the blue huh?? I might be voting for the blue.. Your area candidates are quite interesting... If I am not mistaken the previous news reader Victor Gu is running the State Assembly seat there isn't him? or that is d'sara utama? hmmm... I am so envy when glancing through your posting on watching series... lying down on bed after work at 2pm... went to job fair the other day then only realize the heavenly uni life is gonna come to an end soon... so horrified here... by de way.. have u heard of Marcus Evan??

SaraLiew said...

haha... nvm joo.. u can start voting few years from now.. hehehe.. wah.. u sound like throwin icy cold water on my face nia.. haha.. i prefer to live 4 the moment..

VG is not for my area.. yaya he's 4D'sara area.. ehee... marcus evan? hmm sounds familiar.. y? hahah nonit scad.. steady... u hv to go tru it either way.. and the grass always look greener on the other side... but looks like.. might not be what it is like.. hehe