Saturday, May 15, 2010

One half me, the other half you.


See this guy above? He iz Shakespeare. And he iz a hopeless romantic. Some of his femes quotes are.. "I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest". Beautifool aint it?
Alright, imma gonna try my hands on it too.. so here goes:

I love you even when you're with your checked shirt & crocs. 2 of the things i dislike the most. Heck, i'll even shop around to get you one. (:

I love you even when you tell me you love me not cuz i'm beautiful. (seriously, kent chan.. what were you thinking? )

I love you so much it made cupid cried.

Now to seal the deal..... i made you this collage when i'm having fever while you're vacationing away at Penang.



See that Shakespeare? Beat that.

2 comments:

cheez said...

lol...
this 1 --> "I love you even when you tell me you love me not cuz i'm beautiful. (seriously, kent chan.. what were you thinking? )" has made my day. :D

Kent 阿健 said...

I don't think Shakespear can make collage dear.. u win~ =)