Friday, May 21, 2010

R.I.P



I bought you both at a pet shop along the streets of Petaling. White Pearl was your breed. Its better to buy in pair, the pet shop guy said. That way, they will not get bored. You kept me company when i was alone. You entertained me during the times when i was down. You filled up the gaps when i was lonely and needed a channel to distract myself and to keep me occupy. You were the last piece of my past and somehow that makes it hard to say goodbye. I remembered why i never named any of you. I didn't want to grow attached. But somehow along the way i did. I was always on the verge of giving you away but i never did actually meant it. And now, you both are gone. Rest in peace my little guys. I will miss you. Smiley

"Sometimes its better to loved and lost, than to never love at all."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sudah temu ajal???