Monday, December 17, 2007

the many faces of me.

warning:
viewer discretion needed. gazillion vain pictures ahead. view at your own risk.
if you see a need to scratch your eye balls out, do not look for me.


the many faces of me..


way back when i was still a juvenile..


me, dated 3 years back.. college days..


somewhere.. after college..working while waiting for uni to start..


beginning of uni life.. i look blur, i was blur! still am, no?


(2006) 2nd semester of my 1st yr in uni.. ran for the student representative election *thanks, hugs. i still remember what you guys did for me up till today.


the day i organized the 1st big event in uni-Talent Nite 2007. the pics abit blur. will update more on this later.


random pic, and yes, i know, i look silly with the cap @ aquria klcc


random, not my flowers.. -.-", random

had enuf of me yet?... hehe.. did i hear a no? okay.. guess i'll continue then.. : )


2006 & 2007 malacca trip




vaiva- thesis presentation day. one of the most freakin nerve-wrecking, scary,tension and important day of our entire uni life.


gone were those long hair days.. : (



say hello to shorter hair! wut.. not clear enuf?



ok ok.. nearer.. hows that? : P

i took some time uploading this k? *proud-nyer* hehe.. managed to find smtg else to do.. other than read my moral.. =)

ok ok.. i think i should put you out of your miseries.



so how? like it, no?

see ya!

4 comments:

Kent 阿健 said...

The last pic frighten me.. ><"

SaraLiew said...

wut.. you dont like hip hop? : )

Kent 阿健 said...

the lips is de prob.. not the style... >.<"
the lips is like -_______-"

SaraLiew said...

u got a prob wit my lips? ^______________________________^??