Friday, December 14, 2007

yes, i dont sleep.

the blog is re-vamp. yes, again.. dont go -.-?? on me.. cant help it okayy~ its 4.55am approximately 4 hours to go before the ethics paper *ughh* had to de-stress. that bloody cup of coffee is to be blamed! *grunts* but why in the world did i had it in the first place?? *smacks head*

ok.. so i managed to gobble up 9 filled chapters of ethics in a day. to what extend i could vomit it out back later remains unknown. so if u happen to see me tomoro with my head hanging lose, you know what happened. ethics is just so.. erm.. ethical? hehe...

anyway, this is a completely meaningless blog i tell you, as i do not have anything to say. i'm mentally drained from studying the whole (i havent step out at all), my head feels heavier than my body and your body add up together (like real,), my mind tells me to sleep but my body cant or should i say cannot?, well.. erm.. wheree was i ?... *blackout*

so at the physical state i am now, i think i am drained. sucked out of all energy or the slightest sign of life.

so off to bed i go to salvage anythings thats left of me.

To all thats sitting for the ethics paper tomoro i wish me and you GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST.

To the lead lecturer who did not give out any tips whatsoever- i dont like u. for now.. hehe

till then..

No comments: