Thursday, December 06, 2007

mes.s.y

its been raining the whole day.. n yes the weather is jus purr-fect. =) i just wrote this rather messy, negativity surrounded, whinny complaning blog in the afternoon. But guess what? i dunno what in the world happened, it deleted itself! maybe its just signs telling me its not appropriate to be posted.

Anyways, its now evening, n i am happy. Sometimes i really wonder how emotional can one person be. That mood comes and go before u realize it was ever there in the first place.

So back to my story.. it was such a nice weather, hence my nap.. when suddenly the phone rang and i was abit grumpy as i hate to drag my sorry ass to take the call. Anyway, i was in for a surprise as it was Deloitte's HR Manager calling to infrom me that they are offering me the job. : ) I was surprise so i told them i needed some time to consider. The very nice HR lady asked is it okay if i reply within 24 hours as they will be off to their annual dinner tomorow afternoon. I of course replied yes, no problem. hehe..

For those who have been in contact with me these few weeks, im sure u guys had enough of my dilemmas. *thanks for always being there* I got another job offer from BDO Binder earlier on and i am very keen on taking it. There are alot of pros n cons to consider.. but imnot gonna write it here as.. im lazy. I think i have already made up my mind. But i requested to consider anyway cuz i tot it might be very impolote to reject it rightaway. Anyway, i will call BDO to confirm tomoro n Deloitte to decline their offer. I like Deloitte no doubt, plus its really near my house.. but everything just seems to point me towards BDO. If you wanna know why in detail, u can ask me anytime. I am just very happy that i got offered the job for both of the interviews i went to. Its been some pretty stressing weeks when i started hunting for jobs at the beginning as i was not getting any reply. However, later on.. everythin fall into place.. Hmm.. must tell myself to be more patient in the future.

PLus im abit worried that i have yet to start my finals preparation. i havent been studyin a wink since i got back. tsk..tsk.. theres just so many things to settle.. i need to settle my room in my condo payments of rentals bills, set a date to move out so de newbie can move in, decide if i wanna move back to my house in pj to stay or move in with my friends cum future colleagues so that we can keep each other company n safe safe ^^ (u noe la.. crime rate veli high.. dangerous to go back home alone, especially if u have to ot!), plan my trips (malacca, langkawi, class trip etc) plus mua's birthday is comingg *hint* *hint* hehe Luna Bar.. i smell you~~~ plus my very last minute shopping for formals cuz i oni have like 2 sets (very de kasihan..) n not to forget i have to finish everything asap cuz im starting work like 2nd of January??!!!@!
Lord.. save me...

So here i am.. stil blogging about it when i should be studyin instead. But even if i wanted to start now, i cant.. cuz its dinner time. =P

My life is just so so so messy now. But its messy for the better. So off to dinner i go.

Bubbyee.

2 comments:

Eddie Lim said...

hey hey hey....nice to hear that u take BDO offer....can work in same company lol.....Dun be so "messy", just move in our house on 30 or 31 december...stay with us...is much safer and more enjoyment...no need to make ur parent worried also...hehe...

SaraLiew said...

heehee.. lookin forward to work in de same company wit u all oso. but i cant go see de condo wit u guys on tues ler cuz my 1st paper on wed. but i'll compensate by cookin dinner n mk tong sui for u all to eat if v move in togetehr la!! wakaka~ edible or not.. is a different story altogether~ ^^