Tuesday, December 18, 2007

officially ending tomorrow...

never ever go to pasar malam when you are freakin hungry like a starved cow. Never. no buts. just dont try it if you're trying to put off those kilo-s. *sigh* I wish i knew better.. i ate so much just now, and i'll prolly have to eat more later cuz the food is not finished yet.. i now weight and feel like a whale. literally.

and i guess i should be panicking now.. for i have only read 1 chapter of moral.. but.. somehow.. i dont feel so. wut u think? serious? cheh.. i bet the majority of u guys also sama case with me ler... right? hehe... nvm nvm.. relek.. still got time. *console self*

after tomorrow, it is really the end. and i really have to start preparing for working life! feel so grown up all of a sudden. Abit scared, abit excited, my heart feels heavier by the second knowing there's so much i love that i would have to leave behind, abit nervous too cuz i do not know how my new life would be. And you know whats the best thing? lately, well.. not exactly lately cuz its been bothering me for quite some time.. i worry about alot of stuff. but some are totally unnecessary! like i should be worrying bout whether i can perform in my new work, or whether i'll be able to learn fast or not, or etc.. but instead i worry about whether got ppl teman me eat lunch or not! i know.. wth ??? >.<" wth wth wth.

i cant wait to be a young working adult. i dont feel like working. yes, the very contradicting me.

wonder what there is to do after tomorrow. there are a few clubbing sessions. ah joo's on wed and hazel's on thurs. dont think i'll be joining.. cuz.. there's tons of stuff to pack and.. of cuz.. the fact that i dont reli club much. :D I should stop now. as in
now. the moral notes are calling for my attention. tell me again why are we taking this subject in the last sem? @#$%$#^%^% *oops* i did not say that.

i really really hope i could do some of the questions. just enuf to pass cuz.. its not counted in our cgpa anyway. but a pass is required. so.. if you feel like doing some good deeds tonight, pray that i'll do well. and GOOD LUCK to everyone taking the moral paper tomoro!



pretty please?

No comments: