Monday, March 17, 2008

Crap.

Ever wonder why those fried, crispy, oily stuffs are just so addictive and yummilicious tasting?
Ugh. Hate it that they are made the way they are. I ate alot of mini hash browns for lunch today, and no.. i'm not ashamed of myself. Well, I should be... but I'm not. Ugh. I feel fat. Wait. Am i fat? ughhh *slaps face* Are you laughing at me..?? Hey.. its my body so I can cry if I want to! So right now.. i'm crying... T_________T. I need to crash diet... asap. Before convo... Well that is like 13 days from now... So how many kgs can one lose in 13 days? I'm getting hysteria....

I blame it on the mags. Pressure to look stick thin cuz thats what the mags are trying to tell young gullible girls like us right.? I mean wtf the models are forever slim without an ounce of fat, and normal poor thing like us are struggling to keep the weight off. And what more.. you guys like thin girls.. right?

Poor girls. You know what.. I'm starting to sound liek a pro feminist here... but hey.. guys have it so much easier alright.. no? Lets see.. guys dont have menstrual cramps, thats the first. No worries about what pain we have to go tru each month. GUys need not get over labor pain. They can just be teary and all happy cradling the newborn after it pop out of women. Guy need not worry about getting fat.. cuz well.. there isn any cuz! In short.. i wanna be a guy. wait.. no.. i dun wanna be a guy.. Guy's range of clothes are so limited k.. and you know whats another thing thats freaking bothering me.. ? Its so hard to buy a guy gifts!!! Ugh.. dont let me get into there..

So anyway.. this is a crappy post.. and being the crappy me i am today.. i'm not even gonna be bothered by it. So.. if anyone post any comment here on anything that even slightly imply that i am fat.. i shall tie your hands up, feed you smelly cockroaches and chuck you into some lice infested island or something.. i mean,,, for real. Do you see me laughing?

No comments: