Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its Tuesday baby!

*deleted*

Work is fine, altho the workload is neverending and to think I only reached home at 5 and i started at 6am today? But.. all in all, its still good.. trying to catch up as fast as I can.. and man.. looking after an account with about 150++ companies aint easy i tell you. I'll pick up as i go..

Today was our Quarter Lunch as well... so our whole team was treated to a free lunch. hehe.. Its Chris, our big bro's birthday too.. So that calls for a celebration! hehe.. Cant wait for next quarter... : ) and Happy Birthday Chris. I wish you all the happiness in the world and may you have a good life over at Australia soon, and that everything works out just right for you. : )

I'm getting tired.. Its been a long day. Thats all for now... cheers.

No comments: